Skunk2 309-05-0085 K-Series Pro Series 70mm Black Anodized Throttle Body by Skunk2 Racing at Split Racing. MPN: 309-05-0085. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Skunk2's Pro Series Throttle Bodies are designed to be used with OEM Acura RSX (PRB) or Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifolds for bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by optimizing engine airflow (other applications, including '06+ Civic Si RBC manifolds, require adapter plate).Skunk2 throttle bodies undergo an extensive design and testing process to produce a throttle body that doesn't just provide more flow but retains smooth drivability and OEM throttle characteristics. Pro Series Throttle Bodies
Product Description & Reviews
Skunk2's Pro Series Throttle Bodies are designed to be used with OEM Acura RSX (PRB) or Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifolds for bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by optimizing engine airflow (other applications, including '06+ Civic Si RBC manifolds, require adapter plate).
Features & Highlights
- Skunk2 throttle bodies undergo an extensive design and testing process to produce a throttle body that doesn't just provide more flow but retains smooth drivability and OEM throttle characteristics
- Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also CNC machined from forged, billet 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability in Skunk2's signature finish
- Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also compatible with OEM throttle cables, which simplifies installation
- Each Skunk2 Pro Series Throttle body also features sealed bearings for smooth operation and a genuine, integrated Skunk2 badge; All necessary hardware and a new throttle body gasket are included for trouble-free installation
- A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power throughout the power band on modified engines with increased airflow demands
Throttle Body Injection Kits
Skunk2 warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service, regardless of mileage, for a period of time not to exceed 12 months from the original date of retail purchase. Parts returned must be determined by Skunk2 to be defective prior to any warranty credit or replacement is issued. Skunk2's obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its discretion, any part proven defective. The customer must prepay transportation charges. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
0 x 0 x 0 inches
6.3 x 4.3 x 7.4 inches
Have questions about this item (309-05-0085), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Skunk2 Racing, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: M-9926-MGT, ean: 0756122111420,
In performance parts availability and quality the engineering knowledge and resources that go into making these performance parts comprises all the expertise and resources that only a major OEM can bring to bear, with another big plus: Ford Racing en...
mpn: 69222, ean: 0665053692222,
Satin finish. Power Throttle Bodies for Ford 4.6l V8s are beautifully crafted from precision die castings. A die casting is a much higher quality casting than produced by conventional sand castings with reduced porosity and a better finish. All 4.6l ...
mpn: 310-616, ean: 0642046316167,
The POWERAID Throttle Body Spacer is designed to enhance off-idle torque from 800 rpm to approximately 3,000 rpm. The spacer utilizes it's unique, patented Helix Bore design to spin the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body space...
mpn: 69200, ean: 0665053692000,
Professional Products Throttle Bodies for 5.0L Ford models are cast in permanent molds, a superior process to the sand castings used by competitive manufacturers. They feature precision fit throttle plates and dead accurate machining.Polished finish....