Competition Cams 924-16 Dual Valve Spring
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the Competition Cams 924-16 Dual Valve Spring by Comp Cams at Split Racing. MPN: 92416. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dual Valve Springs from COMP Cams are manufactured from Super Cleanwire and subject to extensive quality control testing to deliver a valve spring assembly with superior strength, durability and valve train stability, no matter what the application. The dual spring design creates a stronger valve spring that can easily handle the increased lift found in extreme stress applications. COMP Cams Dual Valve Springs exceed the expectations of today’s engine builders and racers.Street Ready - The COM
Product Description & Reviews
Dual Valve Springs from COMP Cams are manufactured from Super Cleanwire and subject to extensive quality control testing to deliver a valve spring assembly with superior strength, durability and valve train stability, no matter what the application. The dual spring design creates a stronger valve spring that can easily handle the increased lift found in extreme stress applications. COMP Cams Dual Valve Springs exceed the expectations of today’s engine builders and racers.
Features & Highlights
- Street Ready - The COMP Cams Performance Street spring line is designed to accommodate performance hydraulic flat tappet camshafts.
- Modern Spring Design - Performance Street Springs deliver extra valvetrain stability, ensuring additional durability and performance in street engines.
- Modern Performance + Vintage Iron - COMP's Performance Street Springs are available in installed heights from 1.470" to 1.900" and . O.D.'s from 1.105" to 1.509", making them ideal for a wide range of modern heads and OE iron heads. Just match your spring pocket measurements to the appropriate spring base OD, then check the spring max lift against your valve lift to ensure a good spring for your heads.
- Chrysler 383-440 - Thanks to its longer valves, the Chrysler 383-440 V8 uses a taller installed height than other vintage muscle. The 924 fits this requirement nicely, needing only minimal machining to the head surface for installation. Capable of handling mild-moderate performance profiles like the Magnum or Xtreme Energy camshaft lines, the 924 is a solid choice for rebuilds and performance street engines alike.
- Ford V8 - The 924 fits Ford 351C/M-400M, 352-428 FE as well as the 429-460. With a taller installed height, the 924 spring offers increased valve lift capacity and more pressure than factory: perfect for cam swaps and full rebuilds.
- Chevrolet 396-454 Big Blocks - In addition to the Chrysler B/RB and Ford V8's, the 924 fits well into most Chevrolet Big Block builds with taller installed heights. Capable of handling mild to moderate performance hydraulic flat and roller camshafts, the 924 is a go-to for street-oriented Big Block Chevy builds.
- The 924 spring is compatible with 741 Chromemoly Steel Retainer, 1732 Tool Steel Retainer plus the 732 and 721 Titanium Retainers.
- Made in USA
3.7 x 2.8 x 13.4 inches
4 x 2.9 x 13.6 inches
Have questions about this item (92416), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Comp Cams, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 26918-16, ean: 0036584077473,
With a .625 inch maximum lift, these Beehive Valve Springs were designed for hydraulic roller cams in LS1, LS2 and LS6 engines. COMP Cams Beehive Valve Springs deliver increased valve train stability and a much lighter valve train. This is achieved w...
mpn: ARP-434-7609, ean: 0672036014230,
Automotive Racing Products (ARP) started in 1968, in Southern California. Their product line includes everything from engine and driveline fasteners for OEM replacement parts to exotic specialty hardware for the Formula 1, Indycar, NASCAR, NHRA Drag ...
mpn: 940-16, ean: 0036584270614,
Single Outer Valve Springs from COMP Cams allow you to build the perfect spring assembly for your application. The valve spring creation process is far more involved than most people realize. Selecting the right metal stock and creating the best desi...
mpn: 090960, ean: 0013083001239,
Peterson Fluid Systems manufactures solutions for automotive fluid needs. They have available oil pumps, oil tanks, drives, filters, plumbing, and cooling accessories.Shut Off Valve - Manual - Panel Mount - 12 AN Male to 12 AN Male - Aluminum - Red A...